Mission Covenant Church
Loving God, Loving Others
Mission Covenant Church Welcomes You to Our Online Family!
"Mission Covenant Church exists to connect the unconnected to Jesus Christ and together grow as fully devoted followers of Him."
Pastor Darrell Nelson invites you to visit us each week to:
- Missional Worship Services: Sunday mornings @ 8:30 a.m. and 11:00 a.m. in the Multi-Ministry Center
- Traditional Worship Service at 9:45 a.m. in the Sanctuary
- Mission Kidz! : Children are dismissed during service
- Nursery for Infants and Toddlers: Check-in 10 minutes prior to each service
- Coffee and Refreshments are available in Fellowship Hall from 9:00 a.m. - 11:00 a.m.
This Week At Mission Covenant
Blessing Your Grandchildren
Pastor Darrell Nelson
All Lost and Found items left in the MMC coat room will be taken to Goodwill after Sunday, June 16; be sure to check for any missing items!
Fill the Bowls
THANKS to all of you who participated in the Fundraiser for
Rural Care and Share Food Shelf. The grand total raised was $2,031!!!
- Women’s Ministry Banquet Craft May 21st
- Men’s Annual Golf Outing Saturday June 15th
- Work Days at Covenant Park Bible Camp
- 125th Anniversary Celebration Weekend - July 27 and 28
- Click Here for Details
We have a new prayer group that meets every other Wednesday evening from 6:30-7:30 p.m. We start by having a scripture reading and then ask for prayer requests followed by a time of praying for these needs. This meeting is informal and simple and is open to the whole church. We will meet again this Wednesday, April 24.
Vacation Bible School! June 10 – 14, 2019
Adult and Youth volunteers needed!
Registration open for Kids Entering 4K-5th Grade!
Sign up for both on the website at mccvbs.com or at the Welcome Center Bulletin Board
Current Classes Offered
“The Art of Marriage” class Sundays from 6:00-7:30 p.m. rooms 12/13. This class will run for six weeks. Facilitated by Paul & Becky Bourque. Anyone is welcome! Please sign up at the Welcome Center
Women Ministries Bible Studies
Starting Tuesday, April 2 – “Learning to Dance with Porcupines”
MORNING BREAK: 9:30-11:15 a.m. EVENING EDITION: 6:30-8:00 p.m.