June 7th Re-opening Information
In the last several weeks, we have monitored guidelines and best practices for gathering in a safe way. After a significant amount of prayer and preparation, we are planning to open services beginning Sunday, June 7. We're committed to creating an environment that meets recommendations for safety. To make that possible, our Worship Services have been redesigned to create a sanitary, touchless environment that allows for physical distancing. At this time, the Nursery will not be open.
To address the safety concerns for our vulnerable attendees the following services will be provided: 8:30 AM and 10:00 AM in the Multi-Ministry Center and an 11:00 AM service in the Sanctuary.
Seating for each of the services will be only 15 minutes prior to the start of each service to allow time for cleaning.
For those attending the 8:30 AM and 10:00 AM service in the Multi-Ministry Center, please enter the facility through the South Main Entrance (the Main entrance into the Multi-Ministry Center) and exit through the marked South Side doorways. We ask that attenders of the 8:30 AM and 10:00 AM service to remain in the Multi-Ministry Center and not traffic through the rest of the facility so as to provide a sterile, as possible, environment for our vulnerable adults in the Sanctuary.
For those attending the 11:00 AM service, please use the East Main Entrance (Main Entrance near the offices). We encourage those who are most vulnerable, who choose to worship in person, to attend this service.
At this time, Mission Kidz will not be meeting in person. We hope to meet again soon! Until then your entire family is welcome to attend church with you in the available services. The weekly Online Mission Kidz lesson will still be made available for you, so we encourage you to continue to learn about Jesus by using the Mission Kidz Online video.
VERTICAL AND ELEVATE
Vertical and Elevate Students stay tuned to your group on Facebook and Instagram for upcoming summer activities.
For the past several weeks, we’ve been grateful for the ability to worship together online, and we encourage you to continue to attend online if, you or a family member doesn’t feel well, or if you’re just not ready to attend in person. You are a part of the Mission Covenant Church family no matter where you choose to attend. All three of our worship services will be “LIVE streamed” from our website and we hope to make available a video of the service to watch at a later time.
Let’s Work Together to Stay Healthy
What We’re Doing:
- Volunteers will be wearing masks.
- Additional hand sanitizer will be placed or made available throughout the building.
- All our Worship Services will be a touchless experience, and all high-volume areas will be thoroughly sanitized between services.
- The Nursery will not be available and Mission Kidz will not be in person at this time.
- No water fountains will be open or usable.
- No hospitality food or beverages will be offered at this time.
- No offering plates will be passed. Instead, there will be drop boxes in the back of the rooms for those who want to give. We encourage you to take advantage of our online giving options available at our website and through the MCC App.
- All bulletins, handouts, and materials will be removed.
How You Can Help:
- If you don’t feel well or have health concerns, please stay home and join us online.
- We encourage you to wear a mask, and we will have one available to you if needed.
- Please wash your hands and use hand sanitizer often.
- Maintain a distance of six feet between yourself and other guests.
Let’s Pray Together
We understand how hard this season has been and we’re praying for God’s guidance and wisdom in all the choices we will face in the weeks ahead. Please know, that we are praying for you. If you have any questions or concerns, contact as right away.
Stay in touch for further updates and information by using our website, missioncovenantchurch.org, the MCC Facebook page, or by downloading the MCC App.
We are excited about gathering together again and are appreciative of your patience and help.