Men’s Ministry Bible Study
All men are invited to join us for an hour of Bible study and Christ-centered
fellowship every Wednesday morning from 7:30-8:30 a.m. in the Fellowship Hall.
Let's get moving and fellowship while doing so! Kids are welcome, dress for the weather, we will plan to walk approximately 1.5 miles around church area then head back to play on playground.
A light snack will be provided. Bring water or coffee. On rainy or really cold days we will meet indoors in the Mission Kidz! area.
Held Fridays starting Oct 9th until Nov 20th from 8:30 am to 10 am.
MORNING BREAK 8 WEEK
For women of all ages
Tuesdays at 10 a.m.
The Beatitudes ~ Characteristics of God’s Kingdom
Join us on this 8-week journey as we learn from the Beatitudes what it means to be a part of God’s Kingdom. Jesus used the eight short statements in Matthew 3:5-12 to teach his followers the characteristics he was seeking in their lives, and to offer encouragement as they lived in a world with values that were much different from those of the Kingdom of God.
We need these verses for our own lives today. Our world is facing troubling times which have affected us all. We will learn from Jesus’ teaching what it truly means to be blessed, and to know the peace that passes all understanding during our own trying times.
What is the same?
- We are meeting Tuesdays, to study God’s Word
- Marcia and Michelle will be teaching
- We are using the John Stott study guide as an aid to better understand the Beatitudes
- We will meet in the Sanctuary at 10 a.m.
- We will serve coffee (sorry no treats at this time)
• Registration is online or call the church office
• Live stream sessions
• Recorded sessions will be available for those unable to attend
• Sessions will be live streamed in Mom’s Room as we are unable to provide childcare
• Purchase study guide with online registration
• We encourage the following of Covid guidelines
Week Four - 10/6
Week Five - 10/13
Week Six - 10/20
Week One -9/15
Week Two -9/22
Week Three - 9/29
Beginning this fall, Tuesday, Sept. 15