General Facility Usage Request Form
All regular MCCand MCC-sponsored activities shall have priority in scheduling the use of the facility.Facility fees will be charged in accordance with the category of the group/individual making the request. Fees may be adjusted/waived at the discretion of the Facility Usage Coordinator, Executive Pastor,or Council.
It is understood that
- The designated adult MCChost is required to be present on site during the entire event/activity.
- Neither MCCnor its staff/volunteers are liable for injuries incurred during the use of the facility, nor are they responsible for lost or stolen articles.
- The adult host assumes responsibility for the care of the facility. If any damages are incurred, the leader/host/organization will be held financially responsible to compensate MCC.
- If the facility is used for a rummage sale, all items that were not sold must be removed from the facility before the host may leave.
- If liability insurance is required, please attach documentation to this form.
- For Friday or Saturday events using the MMC that the host will make arrangements to have the chairs set up for Sunday Services.
- The adult host assumes responsibility for supervising children during the event.
- The adult host has read and agrees to abide by the Facility Usage Policy of Mission Covenant Church.
|Refundable Cleaning/Damage Deposit|
|Food Service Kitchen||$100.00|
|Sound Tech||$20.00 per hour|
|Kitchen Supervisor||$20.00 per hour|
For Sunday–Friday daytime events/activities, no custodial fees will be assessed if the group/individual assists with clean up after the event/activity.
For Friday evening and Saturday events/activities, if custodial services are required to ensure the facility is clean and ready for the weekend worship services, the custodial fee is a minimum of $70 for up to two hours.
If additional cleaning is required, the fee is $20 per hour. These amounts will be deducted from the Refundable Damage Deposit.